Sharing our stories changes our lives. The ability to talk comfortably about ourselves is such a precious and powerful communication tool. With storytelling, we can get the love, confidence and creativity that we need and want.
This is my message as a professional coach, college professor and consultant. Some people call me a “life coach” when they come for help with personal issues. But there’s also career coaching. Related to that is the coaching I do for clients who want help with their writing, communication and storytelling skills.
Most of my one-to-one coaching takes place virtually. We can talk on the phone, Skype or videoconference. This makes it much less stressful to meet.
But when I run workshops and seminars, we usually do those online, or in-person.
My coach approach covers a few core beliefs:
- I’m certified for coaching diverse communities, which in my opinion, is the only way to coach.
- Storytelling is the foundation of all my work with you; you need to know your worth.
- You’ll talk, I’ll (mostly) listen and help you see yourself through fresh eyes.
- You’re going to relish our sessions, even when the work is hard.
- You already have everything you need. :)
Born to learn, born to serve
I am a life-long learner. My clients and students come from an endless variety of cultures and nationalities, and, all ages (14-76). Love the energy of making deep connections with people as they sort through their lives and personal stories. You can find details about my gigs on my LinkedIn profile.
And here’s me, in the 9th grade. I was 15. Even back then, I hoped to be a teacher someday.